To Those Wanting To “separate” CBD from THC, consider the following:
1. We have been working with strains with 18% CBD and 1-2%THC. There are others that are even a bit more CBD Rich.
2. In the non-pharmaceutical world, the best way to get a lot of CBD into your medicine is to use strains, such as Harlequin or Blueberry OG, or the various Cannatonic strains.
3. Once the genetics of your plants is secure, your garden and plant makes the CBD for you
4. I am a physician, but admit to being much less intelligent than the plant; it knows best how to balance the cannabinoids, terpenes and other molecules for most of our needs. We can just help best by extracting all the cannabis medication and placing it into Water and perhaps Glycerine for preservation and using it as a dosable whole plant extract. Pharmaceutical products will ultimately be solo molecular, but that is not what we are talking about now.
5. At every step of the way the material is tested for cannabinoids and terpenes, so the patient ends up being able to find out precisely what dose of which combination works best for them