when I say “weed”, I mean 24:1 CBD rich for children with seizures.
when I say “schools” I mean perhaps one or two of our special needs schools.
I meet families with challenged children with severe seizure disorders at least once daily. Most of these kids do go to special needs schools. SOME of the schools are very progressive and would see the beauty on so many levels of growing ACDC in a school garden for the kids with seizures.
1. It would/could provide free or greatly discounted medicines.
2. There is ZERO psychoactivity nor street value for it.
3. The school grounds person could be easily trained to watch 30 or 40 plants.
4. Children learn about growing and plants as well as plant medicine.
5. There is just nothing to hide. I can’t imagine authorities bothering a special needs school at this point in time growing near-zero THC cannabis for children with seizures.
6. Doesn’t it sound less and less crazy?
7. Parents could take home cuttings and grow more plants.